Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Warrior's Protection

lol

musty of posted the previous last night in a daze - I thought I dreamed I did it. Any way, I gotup this morning and posted the following first thing,

In a sword fight, or generally any weapon excepting fists and guns, what offers the warrior the greatest protection? Would it be their shield, their skill, their weapon or their armor?

Think about the same in a fist fight and then a gun fight.

Gun fights are fairly interesting. Even in duals, skill in placement of the body could make the difference between life and death. Modern combat is the same way. A soldier learns how to move and place themselves to best avoid the bullet (not any single bullet but you get the picture).

Fist can pound a person in field plate all day long and will do no damage to that person.

hmmm?

funny huh? I must have thought about it in my sleep.

No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...